Legoland Florida Resort is offering first responders a free, single-day admission to the Winter Haven theme park this month.
Eligible first responders also can purchase general admission tickets for up to four guests at a 50 percent discount.
This promotion is open to active and retired law enforcement, fire-and-rescue and EMT/EMS personnel working in the United States.
Eligible positions include:
- Emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
- Municipal and county police and sheriff’s officers
- Highway patrol officers
- Corrections officers
- State and federal law enforcement officers
- Fish and wildlife field officers
- U.S. Forest Service rangers
- National Park Service officers
- Homeland Security and TSA agents
- Environmental protection officers
To receive complimentary and discounted tickets, those who qualify must visit the Legoland Florida Resort ticket windows on the day of their visit and present their employee ID or professional organization membership card.
This offer is valid through Monday, Sept. 30. Guests can upgrade to include the Legoland Water Park for $25 per person.
Visit www.legoland.com for details about the theme park.