Since 2012, Tia Young of Tia Young Image and Etiquette (above) has helped more than 10,000 clients learn the “Soft Skills for Success” with professional development and business etiquette training. She recently released a book “How to Navigate Premium Experiences with Confidence. Your Guide to Social Success.’’
The 100 Black Men of Tampa Bay and Women Presidents’ Organization recognized eight female business leaders in Florida on Oct. 17 at the Centre Club in Tampa for their professional achievement and community service.
“These successful women exude not only hard work, but also ‘heart’ work, owing to their fierce determination to make a positive difference in the community,” stated Karl Davis, president of 100 Black Men.
The recipients were:
- Adi Arezzini of Teami Blends in Seminole
- Sandra Braham of Gulf Coast Jewish Family and Community Services, Clearwater
- Monica Hernandez of MAS Global Consulting, Palm Harbor
- Keysha Jillian of K. Jillian Designs, Tampa
- Tia Young of Tia Young Image and Etiquette, Tampa
- Lee-En Chung of Ivy Ventures Inc., Sarasota
- Seretha Tinsley of Tinsley Family Concessions Inc., Winter Haven
- Lyndell Mims of Mims Construction Co., West Palm Beach
Sponsored by UPS and Pinnacle Group, the event took place at the Centre Club in Tampa.